Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wow, I really messed up my blog!

As Chicago Jen would say, "Crikey!!!"...now I'm going to have to have her fix it...sigh!

I had to laugh when I read this today...from my favorite new (well, it's old, but new to me) show on TV - Good Eats...here are some quotes from the host, Alton Brown - just to get you laughing this morning!

"Now, my wife may think she's locked me out of the kitchen, but MacGyver's not my patron saint for nothing!"

To a doctor: "here's an apple, this should keep you away from yourself for at least a day - how do you like them apples???"

"So, on one hand is an amazingly sophisticated and efficient food source. On the other hand, it's bee backwash."

"Of course, we're not going to have any more fresh ingredients because we're all out of hand grenades"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love AB! He's the best!!!

And ummm.. yeah.. what the heck did you do? Send me the info and I'll try to fix it. Even 2,000 miles away I'm still fixing your messes. :P