Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I'm the PR person for my hubby...

...apparently! LOL! So, to all of those lovely folks from the old Nicholas' Forum and the now shut down for Lent "Front Porch" - my apologies about the abrupt closing of the site. It's normally a Lenten tradition for CP to do this, and even I noticed it when trying to post something on there one day in the Knitting area.

Even I haven't been posting here very much due to the hospital wide 'test' of sorts that will be decending upon us anytime next week. So, when there's a deadline like that of course, it rains like cats and dogs in all areas of life. It's to be expected during Lent, but that doesn't mean it's any easier to deal with!

JP starts T-Ball practices this month, CP and I are launching his new marketing campaign upon Sonoma County this month, I'm having lovely dental issues (haven't been to a dentist in 5 years - too preoccupied with having a son I guess!) and for whatever reason, the Ergonomic folks at the hospital decided that FRIDAY and MONDAY were great times to destroy my office and install 'cube' like surfaces. This happens on the same day that my boss hears that her father in law isn't doing very well - so, she's gone for the remainder of the week.

Hmmm, so I guess you could say that we both dropped out of cyber space due to overload! Quite!

Not being the most organized person, this is a great time for personal 'Spring Cleaning' of sorts in all areas of my life. Home, office, car, garage, art stuff, teeth, health, knitting stuff, spiritual stuff, you name it, we're overhauling it.

In the meantime, I've picked up a great little Lenten read to help me not lose sight of what's important as we go through Lent - especially working in a hospital setting. It's about one of my family's favorite Catholic saints - St. Theresa of the little flower...it's not her writings totally, but a great read on her life, struggles and how she implemented the 'little way' of doing little things for people with great love.

It's a great help to read about her and be inspired during the busy day. St. Theresa, pray for all of us today and help us to see the little ways we can help one another in Christ.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a shame to lose CP, but it would add insult to injury to lose you too. I was thinking today that I hoped your blog would remain active.

I understand busy! Peace be with you!

Unknown said...

I don't think I've ever been to Greg's...maybe it's too theological in nature for me? Is there room for knitting? LOL!

You know, I've tried to write people snail mail notes (Laura), and still owe Miss Laura her return letter...something about writing instead of typing is so, well, nice.

Maybe that could be one of my things, to actually WRITE people letters on stationary again. I love getting mail - remember having Pen Pals???