Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Focusing on the 'little flower' of God...

http://www.littleflower.org/

What a cute site...I'm learning a lot and seeing what books are out there on St. Theresa. She's so NOT like me, that I love her. Just a gentle little soul doing little things for great results in Christ. I love that. I'm quite loud and out there most of the time - like a bumblebee or a hummingbird, not a quiet and dainty flower like her.

It's so refreshing to read about her and do her little prayers during my very stressful week so far - she reminds me of my Irish Grandmother, Marie, who was buried five years ago on Saint Patrick's day here in Santa Rosa. Gentle, little, quiet, and in love with Christ, blind and blissful love of a child LOVE for Christ and mankind.

If you want some joy this Lent, read about this wonderful little flower in the garden of the Most Holy Virgin/Theotokos AND her love for the Christ Child.

Very powerful, very uplifting.

No comments: