Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all you Lads and Lasses!

This day started off with me preparing for 4 fillings at the dentists office...and while I was getting there I noticed that I had a unheard cell phone message (that happens a lot - why I don't know yet - delayed service???)...that let me know which one of my Woodstock entries were chosen for the Summer of Woodstock statue paint off and festivities....

...It's totally official now, and I now know what I have to work on for the project. The lady who wants me to do her statue said that she was going to write me an e-mail but couldn't find the words to tell me how talented I am!

Well, as I found out, it doesn't take a cheek numbing drug at the dentists to feel like your head is HUGE by this point.

I'm so happy! And I'm PMS-ing real bad...and I don't care! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I just got the CUTEST photos of my godson, Patrick (Happy Name Day to him!) that I have plastered all over my cube at work right now with the Celtic scarf that I wore when I held him at his baptism...sob!!! He's such a big boy now! He's totally Irish - red hair, green eyes, heck, his name is enough ain't it?

Also, happy name day to my RC Godmother/little mom, Patricia or better known as Auntie Patsy - we're taking her out tonight for some traditional Irish pub food!

Everyone's Irish today - so celebrate and remember St. Patrick!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Okay, remember him RESPONSIBLY folks! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So wonderful! I'm very happy for you (but not in the least surprised)!!

We want pics, of course.