Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Monday, March 20, 2006

Top 'O the mornin to ya!

...we're still in the Irish frame of mind over here in California...tee hee! And the party continues til this weekend when JP's name day - the Annunciation and St. Justin of Serbia - arrives on Saturday!

JP is thrilled that he gets presents! Let's hope he launches into his prayers as much as he does his Teen Titans gifts! LOL!

The weather is AWFUL today - especially after yesterday when we were given some sun. Of course, I took a long nap after church and didn't take advantage of it. Sigh! I think I over did it at my new ladies gym...I love that place so much! It's such a girly place to go and relax - oh, yes, at work out really well...a little too well I think.

Doctor's orders to work out for at least 30 min straight at least twice a week. No slacking off if I want to be healthy and not have to rely on pain killers. It's working already.

They say (and I believe) that the more one walks or goes to the gym the better one's health...and it's never too late to start. I'm blessed with pretty good athletic genes, so it's easier for me, but it does help you feel good - my back doesn't hurt anymore, my leg feels much better (sciatica) and no more headaches.

It hasn't gotten rid of my PMDD/PMS yet, but for that, I have my Oscar the Grouch shirt. That helps warn innocent bystanders. However, I think JP stole it for today. He thinks it's HIS shirt.

Silly boy! LOL! Mommy needs it for PMS!

Stay dry, and pray for more sun...I'm getting cabin fever here in California!

No comments: