Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Monday, February 06, 2006

Love being sick...

...still sick, but not as bad as I was last week. I could barely talk - well, maybe that's not such a bad thing for me! LOL!

I'm not sure if I had the flu thing AND a cold AND a sore throat or what the deal was, but man, am I tired and very sick of TheraFlu. Gag!

The strange thing is that I was feeling fine til I went to the gym. Hmmm. Maybe that's the problem! No, gotta keep going there if I want to be healthy again. And with all the activities coming up in the next few months I need to be in top shape.

Don't even mention bathing suit season. Totally not ready for that.

There's my sister graduating from Nursing School at the top of her class (not a big shock to us, she's very bright) the first week in May, then there's the Woodstock paint off for four days the week after (in May) and not to mention the mess in April - JP's birthday on Easter, Orthodox Easter the next week, JP's kid birthday party at the beginning of the month, JP's family party the week of, Sister in Law having kid around same time frame, my birthday (can I sleep in??), trade show with hospital with boss, boss going to Nashville next week, deadlines, appointments, birthdays, name day celebrations (March), parties, fundraisers - okay, I'm cutting myself off because I'm starting to stress out.

I'm scheduling my life out today for the next three months and boy, am I action packed.

I cannot afford to fall ill again - literally. January was my sick time. Next year I should get the flu shot although this year's batch was an OLD strain. Not sure if that would have helped me any.

Still on codeine cough meds, so if I don't make a lot of sense, chalk it up to that.

Knitting - my cousin bought me a cute little desk calendar with Knit Bits - and boy is it cool. She got it for a dollar at the local bookshop and it's perfect for my desk at work. We have a few knitsters at work although I miss Jenn-Irene's house for knitting nights. Now that I think of it, I never did get anything completed at her house - we had a lot of fun. The gals here at work are like LIFE knitters who learned from their great GREAT grandmothers or something like that - I'm totally behind but post things about knitting, get them together for knitting sales and the like.

In my spare time you know. LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself and get well soon.