Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Two Summer of Woodstock ideas done...

...I did them tonight...with Justin...with coloured pencils! It was fun...I finished two of the three entries that I'm allowed to do.

I'm taking photos of them tomorrow so I can post them here by Friday or Saturday and get your 'votes' as to which ones rock and which ones don't. It takes a lot of creativity to come up with something that A - I haven't done before and B- may not materialize into anything anyways, so why not forge ahead?

I feel good that I've completed something way ahead of the deadline for submission (March), but this will keep me on my artistic toes, so to speak. Of course, my cousins will want to see these drafts and vote on which ones are cool, and of course, Jenn-Irene will want to choose her favorites too. As we all know, I can't decide, so I need help already.

Here's a question - IF Woodstock is a boy bird, can I do a 'girl' version of him? I mean, why not? Woodstock is always blathering away at Snoopy anyways and complaining, so I think it's a girl bird sometimes. Snoopy is a boy, there's no doubt about that.

IF you were to do a statue of Woodstock sitting in his nest on a log stump, what would YOU make him? Nothing too elaborate, just in case I really have to do it in real life. Drawing is one thing, doing it is simply another altogether.

Still feeling crappy, whole family is sick and my boss is sick too. I was home at 1pm-ish today with the world spinning around me. Ugh!

Oh, and pray for the Russian Grandpa guy - they found that the tumor they removed was cancerous. No word on if there are more, or what the situation is for him. We're assuming he's healthy again, he says he feels like a million bucks and doesn't mind if he catches my family's virus. Uh, yeah, that's why they invented phones, for situations like this. I'm not going to be the death of him, thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH NO! Poor Konstantine! I'll forgive your sicky butt for not telling me on the phone today.

Do the docs think they got it all or will he need to go in for treatments? The poor guy. :( I miss him. Please give him our love!

I can't wait to see what you've done with Woodstock. I've given you all of my good ideas but if I come up with something else you know I'll send it your way! I can't wait until you get picked so I can come out and help you!