Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Thursday, December 08, 2005

My husband's SIXTH blog...my Best Friends' 4th???

http://thisisnumbersix.blogspot.com/ this is cparks' new blog

http://pumamomma.blogtastic.com/ this is irene's new blog

...and I've almost found time to write to them. Almost.

By the way, I JUST found out about both sites 24 hours ago - I'm the last to hear it, probably!

I want to write about my new job again, because it TOTALLY ROCKS - and I've made friends with an expert knitter/crochet gal and a Nun at work recently. Sister Maria - she's so cute - I love her.

It's also nice to bring my icons to work and my Catholic Crucifix in my office - in plain sight. It's so nice not 'hiding' and feeling like I'm going to offend someone I work with.

More to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey now! We're just trying to keep you on your toes. We know how you like variety. Heehee

Anonymous said...

Oh and just an FYI, I sent you the link right after I set the site up. Don't blame me if you're too busy to check your email or go to my site. *sniff sniff*

Anonymous said...

I guess you need to work on the hubby more on the whole keeping you in the loop thing, lol.

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm never in the loop anymore! I just expect the unexpected now.