Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

What is a prioress? Sounds weird...

Got this from Issac's site - it's who I would be if I were alive in the 1400 AD...I was hoping for something like Lady or Princess of the Shopping Mall, but then again, that wouldn't exist back then. Sigh. Not a good time for a gal like me.

The Prioress
You scored 23% Cardinal, 51% Monk, 55% Lady, and 37% Knight!
You are a moral person and are also highly intellectual. You like your solitude but are also kind and helpful to those around you. Guided by a belief in the goodness of mankind you will likely be christened a saint after your life is over. (wow, and I didn't even pay them to write that! LOL!)

You scored high as both the Lady and the Monk. You can try again to get a more precise description of either the Monk or the lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 22% on Cardinal

You scored higher than 70% on Monk

You scored higher than 88% on Lady

You scored higher than 20% on Knight
If you liked my test, send it to your friends!

The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=7809636052692681167

Take the test and tell me who you are. I'm taking it again to get a Princess label.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A prioress from the Catholic Encyclopedia:

A superioress in a monastic community for women. The term prioress is properly applied only to a superioress in a convent which has the papal approbation and whose members make solemn profession, that is, to convents which belong to an order in the strict sense of the word. In some places, however, it is customary to apply the title of prioress also to a superioress in a convent which has only the episcopal approbation and whose members do not make solemn profession. In general, the office of a prioress in an order for women corresponds to that of the prior in the same order for men. If the prioress is the first superior, her authority over the convent is similar to that of a conventual prior over his priory; if the first superior is an abbess, the office of the prioress is similar to that of a claustral prior in an abbey.

Basically, your the head nun.

Unknown said...

What??? Me??? The 'head nun?" No, I'm taking it again. I should be like 'Princess of all she surveys" or something like that. I even said that I liked nice clothes and nice surroundings. Doesn't that qualify me as a snob?

Head nun, really!!! Yeah, like that would ever work. Lucille Ball as an Abbess. Can't ya just see it now?