Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I knit therefore I AM! Darn it!

LOVE to knit, don't love what becomes of my hands and nails when I knit. They're all torn up. I'm a fast and furious knitter. What my hubby does with words and critical thinking is what I do with knitting! Watch out, there's a fire starting on the couch in Nino's hands! LOL!

I knit a special nap time blanket for my godson - my Irish cute godson who I think needs a cute knitted something from his godmommy. I'm in the middle of a huge, thick dark green blanket for my hubby who needs something like this very badly. Then there's Irene's stylish wrap-French thing that I can't spell that I knit (very spider webby, very hip) that I finally completed for her birthday. Then, of course, are the many MANY other projects just waiting to be picked up again.

Sigh.

Whatever you do, don't encourage me to buy more yarn!!! Please!!!! I could clothe a third world country with this stuff right NOW...

...and yes, my hubby's blog is now gone - I will fix the link soon. Who should I put there?

In other news, I'm inching closer to my official start date - before the end of the month - to get my benefits sooner than later. Yay! The process begins this Friday with the physical. I hear it's like a workout at the gym.

Better prepare.

Oh, today we get the turkey for JP's class - they're having a cute party for turkey day soon and we need to cook this sucker. Hopefully I can go to the party and take photos!

Tonight I'm with Konstantine (the grandpa) and asking for prayers for him and our mutual friend Mandy, who does my hair so well. She's not a happy camper right now.

Gotta jet! Keep knitting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That must be some mean knitting you are doing to actually do damage to your hands. Of course, I know absolutely nothing about knitting, so for all I know it could be akin to putting your hands in a blender and turning the dial to puree.

Unknown said...

I go pretty fast when it comes to knitting - but found out that the pain I have in my wrist (right) is from the computer usage that I'm doing. A lot as of late.

Got a wax system for my hands that helps with the pains and makes my skin lovely again! I think it's a paraffin wax unit from Revlon. Hey, it's therapy!