Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

Two very cute guys in my life...

Monday's Birthday was for Patrick, the red haired Godson that I miss a LOT
and
Tuesday's Birthday is for my hubby, the tall, dark and handsome guy that I love!

So, happy birthday to both of these guys and an additional Happy Name Day to CP (Sunday) was his day - St. John Chrystostom.

In honor of his birthday and his name day, JP and I decided to get him a Looney Tunes balloon and a nice Fall coloured plant of Mums (get what they're short for?). He said he's never gotten flowers at work before! It seemed like he was most happy this morning when his son woke up next to him and opened his eyes - the first thing out of JP's mouth was "Happy Birthday Daddy!"...aw! Now that's a cute gift!

Tonight JP and I are going to make a cheesecake and JP wants to decorate with candles. He's really looking forward to doing something nice for Daddy's birthday. So cute.

As for my Godson, JP and I wrapped up a cute birthday box for him - and it's going out in the mail today (for some reason I thought his birthday was today!!!). Too many special days this month.

CP's mom's birthday was LAST WEEK - and our family is celebrating all that on Saturday. Too much to remember, so I need to jot this all down in a new day planner or something.

Oh, and just in case y'all were wondering, the job was officially offered to me last night - now we're waiting for the paperwork to go through - nothing I haven't done before - think HP. That took like two months. This will take a week or so.

Yay!

We have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving! What are YOU thankful for today?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell CP happy birthday for me too. It sounds like you and JP are having a lot of fun also, so it was a good day all around. God bless to all of you and many years to CP.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I guess you can remove the link to CP's non-existent blog. I guess that is how he has birthday fun, the brute, putting down another of his infamous blogs.

Anonymous said...

Isaac, she can probably leave the name up and just change the link in a few weeks. ;^)

I'm very thankful for the warm weather we've been having, my kids' friends, who are all very nice and one of whom is visiting right now, and I'm thankful for good kids, a good husband, good friends, and (right now) a clean house.

I'm rejoicing with you, Nino, about your job!

Unknown said...

Hey, the blog of the infamous cparks all of the sudden not being there was a shock to me too!

Imagine what I thought when I tried to post a happy birthday message for him on it?

He forgot to tell ME! LOL!

Anonymous said...

LOL, that is great.