Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Working on Friday...first day...

...the details of my employment haven't been settled on yet, but by Monday, they will be. So, for now I'll be working under the 'temp' label - just to get me in there before the HR folks can officially do my background check and paperwork. It was the brainchild of my recruiter in HR and I really wanted to start, so that's what happened.

I had today off to get things together, clean up and FINALLY purchase my clothing steamer that FINALLY went on sale. Oh, and I got a Swiffer Carpet Flicker - stop what you're doing and go get one NOW. They rock! It will be Justin's job to 'clean the carpets' (all three of them) with this new thing. It's that easy to use and NO, I'm not being paid by Swiffer to put this in here. Clearly, they rock. Especially if you have kids and rugs.

Anyhow, back to the job. Can't wait, it begins tomorrow, I've never worked in a medical office before (the Urgent Care Center) so I'll let you know what it's like. Then, Issac and I can trade notes on working in the medical realm.

I'm happy that the nurse manager, who will be my boss, wanted me to work for her so badly - and she'll be my first real female boss. I always work for men managers so this will be a new thing for me.

In the meantime, I'm knitting Justin's Batman cape and cowl - can't wait to finish so he can wear it to school on Monday. Hey, he'll be the warmest Batman on the block! LOL!

Also, my hubby gave me my official REAL Icon of St. Nino today. It's just beautiful! I'll make sure to take a photo of it and post it the next time I can get on a computer with a really strong connection.

Thank you Honey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm looking forward to trading medical stories. Good luck