Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Temp job could blossom...

...into a NEW full time admin position...the other resumes for this not yet posted job aren't as strong as mine...so blessed if this works out!!!

The best part is that this Catholic hospital is the 'real deal' and you can feel it. Never been in an office like this before. The company's mission statement includes God in it. Amazing.

Gotta work here.

Pray for me today, to St. Xenia, to anyone, just pray. This would be great for my family and me!

More updates soon, loyal friends!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is good news. I am fairly certain that their familiarity with you will also lend itself towards you being accepted for the position as well.

I swear though, you are taking us on some sort of emotional roller coaster with this job of yours, lol. Can't find a job, GOT A JOB, job only temporary, MIGHT GET FULL TIME POSITION. I'm getting dizzy just following it ;)

Anonymous said...

It sounds ideal. This might be what you've been meant to do all along. God has His time, and His plan is the best one. Since God usually takes His own sweet time on the really big things, I'll pray for patience for you! Heck, I'll pray for patience for Isaac, too... :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Laura, I know I could use that prayer.