Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Monday, February 07, 2005

Today we begin to move...

...to the new place! Which is nice because as soon as we begin, we'll be on a roll and hopefully moved in by Thursday. Possibly, anyways. It's not always easy to move during the week, but we'll see what we can do here.

I can't wait to get into the new place so I can get my little studio set up and start painting again. I haven't painted in forever, or so it seems.

I've been getting all the Artist mags in the mail as of late and they all are stressing the Impressionist style again. Hey, I'm 'in style' for now. None of this wacky abstract stuff that I still can't do!

So, I may not be around for the next week and hopefully we'll be able to hook up the computer properly (ugh!) so I can let everyone in on the studio and new works for 2005!

Pray that we move fast and without problems!

No comments: