Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Thursday, February 03, 2005

I'm a Blog on 'life support' apparently!

...I linked up to another blog through a quote from my hubby's blog and for some reason looked at the many MANY links this guy had on his site. For some reason, he's got me on his blog listings under "Orthodox Blogs on Life Support".

HUH? I may BE Orthodox, but I certainly never suggested that I had a strong blog, let alone a religious think tank going on here. Weird - one never knows where you'll see your blog listed. Perhaps there's a blog out there with a category like: "Most boring blogs ever" or "Just Boring" -- LOL! I have to laugh because I blog OCCASIONALLY - I do have a life, guys!

Having a three year old son, a hubby, a household and a pending move on the horizon will not allow me to sit in front of the computer and get red irritated eyes. Anyhow, the weather over here has been nice - very nice - as in the 70's!

So, what am I on this thing for anyways today??? Just doing a little rant!

"Life Support" -- whatever!

1 comment:

Karl said...

LOL!

For a while there you weren't posting very often. Thus the designation (which actually is an inside joke with my family)...

In any case, I've moved you to another category. :)