Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Monday, January 31, 2005

The wonders of a four day weekend...

..nothing like it to recharge your batteries (okay, at least partially!). I took off to the East Bay this weekend and stayed with hubby's family - newer house, great food (donuts!!!) and plenty of space for my son to RUN RUN RUN around (inside that is!).

However, today we're back in the mold castle and I'm counting the days til we move. My health is counting the days til we move....! It's amazing how mold can really mess up your world but when we move, we'll start feeling better.

The sun is out today in full force which is such a blessing since it's been foggy, rainy and downright BLAH! these past few weeks.

As I open up the house as if it were the first days of Spring around here, I'm busy scheduling my art showings, contests, displays and the like. That will keep me busy for a while. I cannot wait to get back into the painting and to finish those poor projects that are packed up at the moment.

I also have a few ideas for some abstract art that will include some really interesting metallics that I ran into. Okay, not a new idea, but it might be fun to try. Don't worry, I won't do anything too new without a art prof around to help me not mess things up! These materials ain't what I'd call 'cheap'.

Seriously need to get myself back into shape over here. WAY too many donuts this weekend and way too many mochas made thanks to my father in law. Hey, they were part of the recovery process, right? RIGHT! LOL!

Especially after we move I'll be taking up walking again since we'll actually have sidewalks again - and perhaps a Pilates class or swimming (if it's not too cold). Something to tone my squishy body up again - I look just horrid in jeans all of the sudden (donuts??).

So, until I write again, I'll be living out of boxes til we get settled in!

No comments: