Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

EBAY and new painting competition

okay, I'm catching up with life here finally...

Today I put some stuff on E-bay - what an idea!! Not sure if it's gonna work out, but I put up six things that I need to sell or get rid of like ASAP! The process was easy and fun AND there's a spot for artists to put their stuff up .... and their web page. I'll do that when I'm working in acrylics after the move...

...and we are moving on the 29th...amazing! Good timing too because I've got a few competitions to enter and one little showing to do by this Summer. I have some ideas for some abstracts too, for fun - multimedia stuff. Also had some ideas on knitting or weaving metals together. That's gonna have to wait for a bit - I have a feeling that the move and the kid classes that I signed my son up for are gonna take up a considerable amount of time.

I can't wait to get back into painting again. This time my studio will be how I want it and I WILL do the ART TRAILS show this year. I will!!! Watch me!!

There are many people who don't know what they're to 'do' in life - I just found mine way late in life - well, late for me at 28 when I started painting and now at 33...well, better than just finding out at 50 eh?? 50 is when I'll get over the college degree hump, like my Godmother did - and she's a remarkable artist.

Also, there was a wonderful story about a man who's the goaltender for THE football (soccer) team in England (Manchester United) who has some awful syndrome he was born with and he said he doesn't have or suffer from this thing he has, he embraces it. I need to have that attitude with my Endo and IC stuff so I can rise above it and really do some damage with my art this year.

I'm a artist, and colours are what drive me. Colours and visions and that is a blessing. I should do something with it on a regular basis and thrive this year in my pre-selected field!

No comments: