Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

KNITTING MADNESS

...and trying to keep what's left of your sanity!

Well, I learned the very hard way about new knitting projects. You mess up, realize it as soon as you pat yourself on the back and have to unravel the whole darn thing. At least 5 times. Again and again until something in your brain (not sure which side is working) turns ON finally and VOILA! you 'get it'.

So, I'm working on a very beginner hooded pullover for my son primarily because his head is extra large kid size and always has been. Trying to get sweatshirts on with hoods is just not fun to do to him, so I'm making some that fit the poor kid.

Of course he chooses the TOTALLY BRIGHT mega super yellow colour in the store yesterday so that nobody can miss him - even in the dark. Ah, the joy of being three - and knowing what you like.

So, that's going on as my flu-ish brain gets rid of the viruses that I've had for - well, since the beginning of the year I'm afraid.

We'll see how it goes and what the projects look like when I'm finished. Then it's off to sock land to learn the 'ropes there'. Heaven help me!

No comments: