Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Monday, December 27, 2004

Getting ready to pack...

Okay, I HATE moving. Let's clarify this a bit: HATE - LOATHE IT! Today we're packing the second round of stuff and I think we're out of moving boxes already...sigh! I guess having a child will contribute to the 'stuff' one accumulates.

So, my husband's grandmother is out here from Michigan and we have her packing our stuff with us. Poor dear! She's such a good sport about it too!

Now the tricky part - trying to get a hold of the landlord to figure out when I can start bringing stuff over to the new place (in the garage for now) while he's finishing the remodel there.

Happy new year! LOL! What chaos to begin the new year with...

...as for my painting right now - well, it's in a box at the moment. More to come in January when I'm trying dearly to reach a January 10th deadline.

Just call me Drama Gal!

No comments: