Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

A few days before Christmas...

...and all through the house,
not a person was helping with the packing for the big January move....

...Okay, not a poet or songwriter but I have to sing crazy songs like this around the house to get things going a bit! LOL!

Bad news, have NOT painted at ALL since my lovely best friend Irene taught me how to knit. Well, she showed me how to start it and how to do a stitch or two so I could do something. It does take some practice, and I'm not done with my scarf yet. It's been like two days! I guess Rome wasn't built in a day either - right?

Then it's almost Christmas, we have Grandma out here which makes things a lot of fun and really hectic sometimes too. Where to go, what to do, go to the park with the family, picnics, ice skating, etc. Whew! All this and fighting a little virus too. Lovely!

Can't wait for Christmas this year, however! We all bought gifts for my son ONLY - well, maybe some of us broke the rules a bit, but it's OKAY - it's a family portrait that I haven't heard the end of request for all year long. They'll forgive me once they see it. I finally look like a human being again after having my son.

Jabba the Hut I was known as, yes!! Normal now I am!

I'm really hoping to paint again as soon as we move and settle into our new place...I can't wait for that either!

May everyone have a Merry Christmas out in Blogger-ville and may God bless all of you and your families for the coming year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A little sarcastic, I am, yes! The move is making me so crazy!