Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Elections and all that Jazz

Well, the elections of 2004 have come and go - Bush is in for 4 more years and I live in California. So, IF I actually voted (which I can't right now - long boring story) I'm not sure who I would have voted for - but I live in the Democratic State of California. Would it have mattered? Possibly.

I am OKAY with Bush winning because he started the war and he should finish it. Can't switch leaders part way through can we? Too weird.

I watched something on Frontline the night before the election and it compared/contrasted both candidates (as if they're the only ones running). Very interesting. Bush and Kerry aren't THAT different after all and Kerry has done some amazing things in his life.

Today I'm still worried about Kerry's wife. She was so outspoken at the onset of the campaign, then too outspoken then GONE. Any time they showed her (rarely) she was kinda slumping and looked really medicated. God bless that lady. She went through a lot. I would have never been able to endure all that she went through. I sincerely hope she gets some rest for as long as she needs it.

Well, that's all I have to say on the election - that and thank God nobody pulled a 2000 election and brought in the lawyers again. I'm not that political, just some ramblings.

May God bless our country and our leaders.

No comments: