Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Waiting til after March 15th...

...to hear if I'm on board for the Woodstock statues or what. It would be nice to know sooner than later so I can plan my NON-Mother's Day working on the statue. Why that weekend, I'll never know.

Anyhow, JP is starting TBall this month - he's on the 'Pirates' team. Perfect for him I think. Easy to do parties for the team too with that theme! Hey, isn't it time for the new Johnny Depp film to come out - something to do with pirates??? LOL!

Was in Stanford yesterday seeing my doctor for the 6 month check up thingy - all looks well - we'll hear how the tests went later. I'm not worried. Just need to get my big butt to the gym soon to moderate those hormones. Ah, the wonders of getting OLD.

Oh yes, and for my 35th birthday next month, I get the gift of having my breast squished for a mammogram. What FUN is this? At least the nurse I was talking to about it said "oh, you don't have to worry about that for a long time" as she looked at my chart - then slowly said, "ooooooh, that would be --- like ---- next month wouldn't it?" -- yeah, I'm older than I look, maybe that's a blessing! Ah, those French genes! Thank God! ...and I LOVE telling the doctors on staff here at the hospital when they're griping about how old they are that when they were in High School I was born. LOL!

Evil, I know.

Loved Jenn-Irene's blog the other day with the beautiful baby blanket that she's doing. I don't like doing multiple colours on anything, but she maintains her sanity and does it. A wonder!

Hope your Lent is going well, I've tripped up already...well, isn't that the POINT??? You can do nothing without God. Gotta remember that.

No comments: