Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Friday, February 10, 2006

Article:"He gave me a flashlight for Valentine's Day!"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6941446/

...sorry, the title was so darn funny I had to share it. He gave her a flashlight? LOL! Maybe he wasn't being a jerk of a husband, really - maybe she could have been a bit more creative with it! I'm kidding, of course!

Let's hope it was a pink or red flashlight for crying out loud!

Man, I hope I get a flashlight - that works! With sparkles on it! It's what every woman wants for V-Day!!! So HOT!!!

I wonder how this guy proposed to his sweetie? Did he get her a lug nut?

Happy Valentines Day to everyone - we're celebrating this weekend by seeing a movie, exchanging cards and little candies and enjoying the Springtime weather we have over here.

Just beautiful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time