Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sorry I haven't been posting - I'm battling the virus of the year...

...oh, and last year. LOL!

Us children of the 70's are paying for the overdoing it of antibiotics when we were wee sprouts and now whenever we get an infection/virus/cold combo, we're told by TODAY's docs to 'hang in there and let nature take it's course'.

Give me a pill darn it! I'm suffering here!!! I can't think, my hormones are in flux (due to the virus in my thyroid and glands) and I'm not eating. Oh, and it's been going on for much too long for my tastes.

Can someone give me a fast forward button?

Yes, we all think that the lady whineth too much...yeah, I know but I feel like crap and falling behind at work and home stuff. I hate that.

IN happier news, my name day is on Saturday - the great St. Nino who, I'm sure, NEVER whined about anything. Okay, she doubted the Theotokos a few times, but after that, NEVER EVER!!!

That's why I love her - she LEARNED from her doubting. Now, for my lesson of this life...

I pray that everyone else is well...please pray for me, JP and my Russian Grandfather, Konstantine who has internal bleeding and a cyst (in his words - no big deal!). Surgery to come for him soon as well as my own boss, TD, who will be doing surgery next Friday.

Thanks, everyone for praying for me. Throw in a rosary or two for me if you have time but only do the 'pleasant mysteries'!!! LOL!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! It's not whining when you feel like crap!

I sent out your package today and it should be there by Friday. Obviously it's for you but there is a teeny tiny thing for Justin.

Anonymous said...

Get better soon.