Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Friday, January 20, 2006

Finally, some photos of us!

(left) It's me with my new favorite Christmas thing - the Nutcracker. Justin is my personal photographer, by the way.

() (above right) Chris and Justin at Christmas Dinner - very handsome!



(above center) Justin on December 24th at some ungodly hour in the morning opening Auntie Jenn-Irene's presents from Chicago (see how proud he is wearing his jersey?) -- notice the 'no pants' thing still going on in our house. Sigh!




My lovely cousins and auntie at Christmas time...aren't they beautiful???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys all look great! Really you do. Hi Justin!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family, including yourself. And I wouldn't worry about the no pants thing, my son still does it too.

It's nice to get some recent pictures of Cparks too. Now I have a face to put to that witty voice of his.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww! Look at my bub!!!! He looks so cute in his jersey. I can't believe how big he is getting. I miss him. :(

You guys look fantastic!!