Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Thursday, October 06, 2005

"...the representative from California has the floor..."

...some Green Day for you this evening...I'm still trying to figure out what they're saying after that line in the song, but it's something liberal and political, no doubt. Oh well, I still like the song!

Anyhow, I'm happy to report that I'm now up for 5 jobs at the lovely hospital group that I currently temp for (well, until tomorrow), with my first interview on Monday AM! Not bad for being there for two weeks!!!

I really wish I could work in the HR department - I really like the women I've been working with. They're so professional, fun and so smart. I've learned so much in the past two weeks - not to mention gaining my self-confidence again.

And I needed that back. I really did. Thank God for these gifts and for the timing of it.

We're at home tonight watching the Montreal Canadiens hopefully toast the NY Rangers. They're tied right now in the 3rd period, so anything can happen - that's hockey. I must say that I like the new rules that the NHL has given us this year. Faster, frantic hockey. Like old time hockey. Ah, Fall is here.

Tomorrow, my hubby and I are 'ten years old' as we like to say. October 10th, 1995 (opening day of hockey that year - we even had a couple leave our reception early to go see a game) my hubby and I tied the knot in the quaint town of Bodega. We've had it all pretty much in the past 10+ years as y'all know, but it's all about the LOVE! Basically, he's stuck and he knows it. Can't return me to the Catholics (they won't have me) and the warranty expired YEARS ago. LOL!

We'll be celebrating next Saturday at our church in Calistoga - gives me time to plan this 'wedding' for Chris since he pretty much did the last one for me. It was "MY wedding' after all. Well, I'm was a princess, what DO you expect?

Now I'm the Queen in waiting (under CP's mom) and Queen of all Parties, Celebrations and Things of FUN. My turn! Hope he likes the party! This time he gets to wear a Greek wedding crown with flowers! Photos to come!

To CP - as I knew when we first met, you were the one for me, you are the one for me and you always will be my true love. Happy tenth to my tall, dark and handsome honey! May God grant us many more happy years together! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your tenth anniversary. You two really do make a lovely couple. God bless and many more years