Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I may be truly employed by the end of business today...or tomorrow!

Okay, Issac, time to finally exhale with me...the first interview that I had with this healthcare system two weeks ago may be the ticket I was looking for into this organization! The nurse manager came back from her tropical vacation and called me with three different numbers to get a hold of her. I called her this morning on her pager and she all but offered me the position.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Sign me up already!

More to come soon....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for you.

You're going to owe Mary big time, all this work she's doing on your behalf. You gotta know she's right there in it. Check for that statue winking at you next time you pass it. :^)

Anonymous said...

This is great news. I am so glad for you and your family as well. Plus, it really does sound like such a wonderful place to work. Praise the Lord.

Anonymous said...

WELL????