Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Friday, September 23, 2005

Update on the temp job

I'm asking everyone to thank the Lord for helping our family land me a temporary gig - with such a solid place - but there maybe a possibility that I'll be there for more than a month. This could be a real job with the hospital.

Thank God for little mercies! Our family can sure use this right now - not to mention my sanity!

It's incredible how my son lights three candles at church on Sunday (yes, I finally got it together enough to attend and boy, did it feel refreshing) - my son prays for his beloved 'daddy' with each candle we bought and guess what - things started to work out for the hubby this week. Not magic, just prayers being answered, as usual! We are blessed!

Then, today, my temp agent called me and said that my background and criminal check cleared (not worried in the first place about that one) and then I asked why they went through that part of the process when I'm only a temp. She said that the actual receptionist hasn't been seen for a week or so, and they probably need me for longer - or if I like it, for a real job with them.

The hospital will see if they like me and let the temp agency know if they want to buy out my contract. They're desperate for someone to answer their phones at this point - apparently the hospital itself is sick of answering HR calls. It's becoming too confusing for the hospital to do this (different buildings).

Whatever happens, it's from God and we are so very thankful for all your prayers, support and help. THANK YOU all! Continue praying for us through the Theotokos, St. Xenia, St. John of Shanghai and of course, your patron saint(s).

I start on Monday, first thing! I'm pretty happy about this 'change' - and happy that it's the perfect job for where I am starting at - recovery speaking anyways. Not 100% yet from the surgery, but I'm close!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, praise God for answered prayers. And the hospital should hire you on permanently, even if the other secretary makes a miraculous appearance. You can never have too many quality people :)