Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm shaking my head - she's a silly girl!

Per Miss Britney Spears, the wise role model for young women everywhere - prior to giving birth to her son this week:

Last month, the singer revealed: "I have a feeling I'm going to have an operation. I don't know why but I hope so." "My mom said giving birth was the most excruciating thing she's ever gone through in her life. So if a caesarian doesn't happen, I'll be like, 'Epidural, please.' "

Okay, so who honestly thinks that a C-Section is an easier way out? Honestly. I realize that celebs (and other pushy, busy women) schedule these oh, so much fun and delightful C-Sections but I'm here to tell everyone that it isn't the 'easy way out'.

Really, truly and honestly. I'll spare this audience the details. Maybe Brit will write a book or show us the 'reality TV' version of her surgery. One thing is for sure, she certainly had more than an Epidural, that's for sure!

Well, Miss Spears, enjoy your new son and that big 'ol C-Section scar, honey!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She'll be fine. She can afford the best of plastic surgeons to remove all signs of scarring.

Still, when comparing my wife (natural delivery, w/o epidural) to the woman next door to us (c-section), I sure was glad for my wife.