Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Friday, August 05, 2005

Remembering Passwords, the ordeal

Why is it that when it comes to remembering my password to the Dashboard here at Blogger that I can't? Well, perhaps it's the surgery and my normally foggy brain, or it could be the sock I tried to knit that really did the damage...or I think it's something even more sinister...try this on for size -- we have too many passwords!

Think about it for a minute...how many sites, ATM cards, medical info/cards and the like ask you for a password? Seriously, write them down or don't - maybe one should just count them up in their head! After all, it's a password!!

For creatures like myself, passwords should be all the same, but some require numbers AND letters, and some reject the password you've chosen out of sheer laziness due to, well, someone already has it. What? Now I must think of something ELSE to forget about...

ah! Passwords!

No comments: