Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Ads on other people's blogs

Not cool, not wanted and certainly not a message to leave a lady - this spam was about weight loss.

As if.

Even locally, in out own town, our own entertainment center has been 'bought' to show a 'new' and 'temporary' name when the old one was just fine. In fact, the old name actually honored a pioneer here in the area who is deserving of things being named after them. Can't even remember what the new name is (for the next year or so) but I'll keep calling it by the old name.

Ads are everywhere and sometimes, for me anyways, I don't even see them anymore. Even radio ads - can't even tell you what they were trying to sell and don't care.

So, to the blogger who left me all of his ads - don't. Really, don't. It's not cool or wanted and it's pretty annoying. Advertise on your own blog and find a better marketing scheme that's not so evasive.

By the way, I don't need help with weight loss, thanks!

Wonder what Miss Manners would say about it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! KICK SOME ASS, CLAUDINE. YOU GO

Unknown said...

Yeah, I can get a bit cranky, eh? Glad to see you sis! Now you need a blog!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you online again!

Unknown said...

Welcome Miss Laura! Yes, I'm back on line thanks to Jenn-Irene for giving me her iBook...now I can contact the outside world again. Your letter is coming, I promise!