Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My deep dark secret - U2

Yeah, I'm still in my teens when it comes to the Irish rockers, U2. My best friend Miss Jenn/Irene got me the CD today - now that's a gift of LOVE! I mean, how many friends actually care that I like - no, LOVE this group, and how many friends would actually get it FOR you (and herself of course). That's why she ROCKS!

A bit not happy to hear that Bono is my height. Ugh! That's a turn off - the Tom Cruise syndrome. Yuck! Oh well, still in love with his voice, so that's enough I guess.

Back to this new offering from U2 - keep in mind that I liked OLD U2 stuff, so this album really echoes their talent and OLD style. Thank God they woke up and dropped the 'Zoo' stuff. That was OKAY but man, I was tired of it fast. Never bought the album either.

Heard an offering from "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" before it officially came out on some radio station and was instantly back in love with the group.

Rock on my 'Black Irish' boys!

No comments: