Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Sold the LUTHER BURBANK GREENHOUSE painting

...tonight! Wow! That was fast...didn't even make it to the show in January. Oh well, I was planning a garden series from that same area for the showing - so now I'll have to do three or four paintings of that gorgeous area in order to make it into the show.

A good friend of mine stopped by tonight and saw my new paintings in the living room (the gallery I call it!) and she said it was a nice painting. I thought she was just commenting on it, but then she said "how much for it?" and the painting was sold! I asked her if I could keep it for a week to get it photographed properly (the pic on the site is by me and pretty dark) and she agreed.

Wow! I like selling paintings...motivates me to do more. Also, we're looking for a new place to live in this area with a garage, attached - for my paintings. I think I'm onto something - we'll find out this weekend if it's up to our healthy and clean standard!

No comments: