Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Sunday, October 03, 2004

New Paintings up on the site

Now I have two quickie photos of the newer paintings that are still on display at the local Harvest Festival (wine and art show). Hopefully when I get them back tonight (unless they sell), my photographer friend will be able to take good photos of them for the site.

But, that's all we've got for now - my photos!

These two didn't win any placements or awards this time - but I'm not so sure about their placements in this contest to be honest with you. A mixed media 'landscape' won the division with some 'professional' placements from the last Fair in the amateur section this round (???) not sure what the deal is here, but someone's fishing for awards I think.

Well, I know what the judges like for both showings and know what to enter in next year. On to the next showing...here we go!

No comments: