Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Sunday, July 18, 2004

The first placement is in - and coming home!

My husband got a call today from the Fair folks and the photo that I entered into the kind of limited Digital class placed Yellow (Danish system), and it's coming home this week. Apparently there's no room for the last placements on the walls! Well, that was a fun entry, not as nerve-wracking as my paintings. Still, I placed somewhere in photography (and I didn't know what I was doing)! This entry was an 'action' shot taken when I was recently in Florida with my sisters on a mini vacation. It was just a photo of my son running away from the tide - but those friends and family who saw it thought I should submit it to see how it would place. Well, at least it placed. I'm happy to have it back and not my paintings - now I'll have to wait and see where they placed. They are not posting the awards on line, yet, but while I'm in surgery my cousin will be watching the internet for me. So, does this mean that I placed somewhere nice in the American System of Judging? Hmmmm...stay tuned! I probably won't post for the rest of the week - post-op/drugs pending. Maybe by then we'll have some NEWS!

No comments: