Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Friday, April 28, 2006

My husband's new 'girlfriend'...



...here's proof of the lovebirds at my son's birthday party...we think that when they broke the mold with me (so I've been told) that maybe some of the mold was pieced together somehow to create my little clone...hmmm. I almost was afraid that I had competition...this is how they were for most of the party.

The little cutie kept raising her eyebrows at me and rolling her eyes so I asked her 'are you stealing my boyfriend???' to which she confidently said "oh yes!"...we all thought it was a hoot. Especially if you know this little girl - she belongs on Broadway or a soap opera, seriously. Her mother just laughed when we told her.

I also showed the little girl a photo of ME when I was about her age and said "see, don't I look like you" and she said "well, you USED to be cute" - stared at me a bit, looked at the photo and skipped off.

Well! I never!!!

No comments: