Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Monday, October 10, 2005

Today's the first interview with the hospital!

Yay! I'm so happy! I know it will be a good interview - it's not the job I'm taking, but HR said to go ahead and interview for it anyways until they can get me the big gig! Who knows, maybe I'll like this one? The only drawback is that I need to be in two offices during the week - and they don't have a set schedule for the travel yet. We only have one car, so that could be a problem. Or not. Daddy said that if I needed a second car that I can get him to help me out (I want a Ford Explorer or something like that - and he's #1 with Ford Credit). The company pays for gas for my trouble, but we'll see what other offers come in.

In the meantime, as I'm getting ready for the job interview, I'm hearing a 'punch punch' outside the front of our house. It continues in a pattern followed by a male voice. I finally check it out through my sliding glass window door and the new neighbors (with the pet pit bull) have a boxing gym of sorts in their garage - the guy trains others apparently. They've got the punching bags up, the gear on and they're really working out. All I can say is that we've got one busy neighborhood around here. They're nice young people, so I'm not complaining. I'm not too happy about the dog, but we never see it, so I guess that's OKAY.

Well, more updates after my first interview this morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOO! Don't get the Explorer. Have Cparks buy a bicycle and ride it, then you can use the other car. He'll love it, I promise :P

Unknown said...

Hmmm, what about a Hummer? Say in a nice obnoxious yellow colour?

LOL!

Just kidding Issac! I think we have to pay off some bills first and probably look towards purchasing a home before I go car shopping. As it's looking now, the poor Jetta that we have is starting to die in little ways. Poor thing, it's only 10.5 years old!