Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Why everyone should love the French

No, not for the anti-war stuff, not for Edith Piaf (one of my all time favorites), certainly not for French Fries (they are not French nor are they created by said people), not for their crazy politics, but I think they invented the 'to die for over the top facial massage'.

My lovely best friend ever, Miss Irene, purchased a totally expensive and totally over the top facial massage for me at this salon that worships at the footstool of some well known French school and spa. I finally got to use it today - and two and a half hours later, I swear I have a brand new face. I smell FABOO and every single ingredient that was used on my dirty face was organic, mixed on site as it was used and smelled like I could have eaten it. Right off my face.

Little motors whirred as the silky brushes lightly scrubbed my face, sonic massagers hit my pulse points and literally made me turn into butter - and did I mention the SMELLS???

Yes, God is good! I've never appreciated the human nose until today.

Breathe it in - thank God for creating the stuff - thank God for creating treatments like these, breathe out.

It was a spiritual experience I think.

I've had facials before, but - Ladies and Gentlemen, NOTHING compares to what the French school of facials can do. Can't pronounce the names of any of the stuff or labels, but I don't care. Slather it on!

The diploma-laden professional that did this procedure on me gave me a sample of the facial creme for my skin texture (and probably age).

I think I'll eat it with ice cream tonight.

Viva La France! Keep that smelly stuff coming!!!

...thanks Miss Irene!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun. Glad you had a chance to treat yourself.