Summer 2012

Summer 2012
BibeauArt of Santa Rosa

Thursday, September 01, 2005

http://www.ready.gov/npm/index.htm

http://www.ready.gov/npm/index.htm

Go to this site RIGHT NOW and prep yourself and your family on what you would need in case of ANY type of natural or other (God forbid) type of disaster.

It may never happen, but why take that chance? IF something were to happen to your family right now this very minute, are you prepared - at all? I know I'm not.

Also, it's helpful to program your cell phone(s) with emergency numbers. In your directory/phone book, place a contact name as "ICE"...all emergency workers/police, etc., know this contact code name to be your personal emergency number in case something happens to you (car accident, medical emergency, etc.). It's so they know who you are, who to contact in case you are non-responsive. That type of thing.

My family doesn't have any of these things done at this moment, but let me tell you - by watching CNN and FOX and seeing the Hurricane victims in such despair and hearing the pleas of the government and FEMA to BE PREPARED in any way you can, you bet I'm gonna prepare in some way.

I love my family and believe that this is the least I can do for them and for myself. To my family and friends who read this, PLEASE be as prepared as you can by doing a few things to help yourself, your immediate family members and to make things easier for everyone if something were to happen.

You don't have to be in Florida, New Orleans, New York or San Francisco to be prepared. Anything is possible, anytime.

Pass the information along to anyone you care about and continue to pray for everyone in the wake of Katrina.

Most Holy Theotokos, Save Us!

No comments: